XD Forum > General Discussion > Second Amendment & Legal > More UN Arms Treaty News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
threetango
XD_MODERATOR.png

Liked 2540 Times on 1727 Posts
Likes Given: 1936

Default More UN Arms Treaty News

I think this might be positive news.

http://moran.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/news-releases?ContentRecord_id=0c9b27b5-524e-41f9-a523-a83d87fd7c52

NSDQ

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway

Old 11-24-2012, 12:55 AM   #2
chuckusaret

Liked 164 Times on 119 Posts
Likes Given: 41

I believe Obama cares less about what our representative say, he is hell bent on destroying our great nation one piece at a time. He has on many occasions willfully circumvented the Constitution since being elected and will continue to do so. Who is there to stop him and his Chicago gangsters? Demonstrations and riots by the people, he would love that and would declare Martial Law......legally making him a dictator.

US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

laura42 Likes This 
Old 11-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
SHOOTER13
FIREARM COLLECTOR
XD_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1248 Times on 914 Posts
Likes Given: 2049

Good to hear there are still "Americans" representing us in Congress !!

Old 11-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #4
steve76

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckusaret View Post
I believe Obama cares less about what our representative say, he is hell bent on destroying our great nation one piece at a time. He has on many occasions willfully circumvented the Constitution since being elected and will continue to do so. Who is there to stop him and his Chicago gangsters? Demonstrations and riots by the people, he would love that and would declare Martial Law......legally making him a dictator.
His agenda is to take down the U.S. from within. This has been clearly evident to me for quite some time. I am afraid he will stack the Surpreme court in the next 4 years to change the the Presidential terms to more than 2 and run for a 3rd and even a 4th. He is truly the prince of a nation of fools.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
chuckusaret

Liked 164 Times on 119 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve76 View Post
His agenda is to take down the U.S. from within. This has been clearly evident to me for quite some time. I am afraid he will stack the Surpreme court in the next 4 years to change the the Presidential terms to more than 2 and run for a 3rd and even a 4th. He is truly the prince of a nation of fools.
He had better increase the size of his security force. I am quite sure he continues to organize and train his strong civilian force, and we know for a fact he is stocking up on ammo.

US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln