A little heads up

Discussion in 'XD Accessories & Gear' started by Woody, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Woody

Woody New Member

My Crimson Trace laser grip is probaly one of the best purchases I made for my XD. I Also am very happy with the hydrograpic dip I had done to the pistol but be forwarned that if you mix the two. You must be very patient when reinstalling the laser. Cause it is a very very tight fit. More than I expected but after working it on and off and toying with it I finnally got it back in place I figured I would have to resight it after reinstall but didn't. The toughest part was getting the tail to reseat so I could put the locking pin in place I'm very happy with the final outcome. Just letting you know not to expect your Crimson to go on as easy as without the dip

2. Themike13

Themike13 New Member

How did thr CT gripp affect your hands? Did the grip make a big difference in the bulk of the handle?

3. Woody

Woody New Member

No in fact to me it made the grip a little more comfortable the only thing I had to get use to was I had to drop my index finger abit when in the off trigger position ( it blocked the laser ) but it didnt take long to get used to the adjustment

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012