Best Features of Your XD

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by threetango, Nov 6, 2012.

1. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

What's yours ?

Mine

Easy to handle, comfortable to grip even in wet weather. Knock down potential is great, XDs is definitely concealable, smooth trigger pull, very little kick back,and easy to clean. Great weapon all around.

2. Colt45

Colt45 New Member

19+1 rds of 9mm and it's never failed to work!

3. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Relieability. My XD40 has not failed to fire for any reason with over 6K rounds down the pipe.

4. GsxrBots

GsxrBots New Member

Pull the trigger, it goes bang.

That's all I ask out of any firearm, and the XD does it very well..

5. warbird1

warbird1 New Member

My XDS.... Love caliber, sights and size just to name three.

6. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

I'd say it's the width & shape of the slide on my XDM, it makes it a very nice carry gun, and good looking too.

7. tazo2503

tazo2503 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I love all my XD's. I'm not a big guy (5'8 165), and don't have big hands. The XD fits me very well. Even with my slim frame I can CC pretty well. None of my 4 XD's has ever FTF or FTE. They all take whatever I load. Personally, I really like the look of them too.

8. Longslide10

Longslide10 New Member

14 rounds of .45 ACP that I can comfortably hold.
    What's not to love?

I've got big hands but the older model Glocks are just ridiculous.

9. Coyotenator

Coyotenator New Member

The natural way it points in my hand , compact and concealable, absolute reliability.

10. steve76

steve76 New Member

I own 3 different Glock models and have carried Glock for several years daily. Last weekend I shot both my Glock 17 and my XDM. I had much better groupings and muzzle control with the XDM on a double tap drill of about 50 rounds each. I assume by the performance of each, the XDM has better ergonomics for me than the Glock. Love em both, but the XDM is my primary carry now.

11. wmruss

wmruss New Member

16 rounds,,comfort,reliability,easy to strip,,easy to hold..amazing all around weapon. Whats not to like should be the question. Bet you wouldnt get any answers there,,just sayin