Cabela's has magazines

Discussion in 'XD Accessories & Gear' started by CallMaker, Mar 13, 2013.

1. RibEye

RibEye Steak Medium Rare

i just ordered 2 !!

2. RibEye

RibEye Steak Medium Rare

awwww nuts .. only 5 rounders

3. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Got to read that fine print. :D

They will still come in handy.

4. RibEye

RibEye Steak Medium Rare

id rather have one from your box#1@:D

5. threetango

Don't want to hijack the thread but had to move box #2 out to the garage due to space requirements. :D

#3 and #4 are safely hidden.

[​IMG]

Right now I'd say owning any size mag is a good move.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  6. RibEye

RibEye Steak Medium Rare

then box #2 will be just FINE !!

7. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

XDM 9mm magazines are gone.

8. threetango

And another one bites the dust. :D

9. jayson

jayson New Member

Im a lil pissed at Cabela's !! The new store opened in Columbus the other week, too bad it was cleaned out before hand.

They let the Cabela's credit card holders a week before the rest of us. Was not much left after everyone maxed out their credit cards.

sad day when paying in cash gets you to the END of the line and no longer the front.

10. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

Cabela's is in the credit card business as well as selling product. Credit cards make these stores a LOT of money. Rewarding card holders generates both money and card holder loyalty. Good business practice I would say.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
  11. wmruss

wmruss New Member

We have a new store opening in a couple weeks here where I live,,Im hoping to score some good deals,,gotta get there when the doors open. The nicest thing is that its like 6 miles from me...:D

12. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

sad day when paying in cash gets you to the END of the line and no longer the front.
    Jayson I agree .but as Callmaker pointed out CC is the $$ maker nowadays, I work at Sam's club and we push Credit as CC shoppers spend x% more per purchase than cash shoppers.
    Word is Cabelas' is coming to Alaska soon Anchorage to be exact.

13. jayson

jayson New Member

A day or 2 would have been fine but a whole week lol

I see how it makes them money and I understand that. However someone who shops there very often, but pays cash or even a regular credit card gets hung out to dry. Thats not customer loyalty thats credit card/bank loyalty or loyalty to select customers. Not all or even the big spenders, LONG time customers etc

I was a customer long before they even had a credit card. plus I spend more then the average on the hobby so it sorta bothered me to be left out lol

14. jayson

jayson New Member

VERY VERY true. I dont use them so I forget the profit margin sometimes lol and its all Because you cant spend more cash then you have but boy oh boy what you can do with credit lol lol

The way I was brought up was.... if you cant pay cash for it well you cant afford it. And for emergency means some cash under the mattress NOT a few bucks left on the CC lol lol lol;

15. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

I don't even use my debit card that came with my direct deposit bank account. I pay by cash or long distance by money order. Call me wierd but that's just me!

16. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

XD9 16 round magazine are now sold out.

17. jayson

jayson New Member

SAME HERE !! Most of the time I use USPS money orders too.

Its funny when serious credit/bank card users who have all their stuff set up automatically online and what not hear I dont have a CC. They wonder how I survive lol

18. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

XDs magazines are now sold out. Nothing left but XD 40 magazines.

19. jayson

jayson New Member

I would really like another mag for each gun but they are expensive. Even before the "gun/ammo scare" lol Now thay are expensive and hard to find lol