Cleveland's Holsters, LLC joins XDforum!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by cleveland, Oct 16, 2012.

1. cleveland

cleveland New Member

We are very excited to join the XD Forum to offer our IWB hybrid holsters to the fans of the Springfield XD.

Cleveland's Holsters, L.L.C. manufactures concealed carry holsters for professionals, civilians, and retail sales.

These are NOT your main stream hybrid holsters. We are committed to supporting American manufacturing. We make each of our holsters right here in Wisconsin using only 100% American manufactured materials!

Our American manufactured Kydex 100 is vacuum formed to each firearm for an exact fit. Our design protects the firearm’s entire barrel and it also rises above the belt line to assist in reholstering.

Our American manufactured steel belt clips are oxidized to a dull black finish and allow the wearer to tuck in their shirt. The clips can be worn over the belt or under the belt for deeper concealment. We also offer Kydex clips.

Our American tanned horsehide is rugged yet comfortable. The horsehide is dense and works as a sweat barrier to keep the firearm dry.

Our American manufactured screws are solid brass that have been oxidized to a dull black finish. These screws allow for the adjustable retention. Once the leather stretches the screws can be tightened again to regain retention.

We offer a lifetime guarantee on each of our holsters and a “30 day no questions asked” return policy.

Here are some pics of our holster with a Steyr SA-1, followed by pics of our "Cut" holster with a Beretta 92FS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cleveland

cleveland New Member

Here are pics of our "Cut" holster.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. shaner

shaner Active Member

look great , hope ya a lot of business

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the XD Forum Clevelands Holsters !!

5. cleveland

cleveland New Member

Thanks for then welcome!

6. SHOOTER13

I'm sure all of our new members would like to see your product line...

( Bump to the top...)

7. SHOOTER13

Questions I have:

1.) What size belt will your holsters fit on...

2.) Will the metal clips be enough to hold the firearm / holster in position without a belt...

3.) Please explain the difference between the regular and "cut" versions of your holsters...

Thank you for your time... !!

8. cleveland

cleveland New Member

1-Our metal clips will accommodate up to a 1.75" belt and our Kydex clips come in three sizes:

1.25"
    1.5"
    1.75"

2-The clips will hold the holster in place without a belt on some models but not others. The problem with not using a belt is the firearm/holster will pull down on your pants, the heavier the gun the greater the pull. So you would be OK wearing a smaller firearm (S&W Bodyguard, LCP, etc...) without a belt but a large firearm (Beretta 92, 5" 1911, etc...) would really require a belt.

3-The cut option is where we cut the American tanned horsehide away from the grip area and then burnish the the new line. The first set of pics above show a Steyr S-A1 in an un-cut holster and the second set of pics show a Beretta 92 in a cut holster.

9. cleveland

cleveland New Member

Here is a short video on how we compare to some of the leaders in the industry:

[ame]http://youtu.be/iz4Xhqebrws[/ame]

[​IMG]

10. SHOOTER13

Roger that...thanks for clearing that up for me sir !

11. GsxrBots

GsxrBots New Member

I can personally vouch for the quality of Cleveland's Holsters but more importantly the customer service they provide. Great product, great person to deal with, and AMERICAN MADE!

I have SEVERAL of his holsters and couldn't be happier!

12. SHOOTER13

13. rsfrid

rsfrid New Member

It's a definite option for my next holster.

14. cleveland

cleveland New Member

Speaking of which, your holster is ready Botts.

15. XD-Ace

XD-Ace Subcompact Enthusiast

Just placed my order, can't wait.

16. SHOOTER13

Looking forward to the reviews of your holsters gentlemen...

17. Taxman

Taxman Taxman

Hi,
    Welcome. What is the cost of an XDs holster?

18. cleveland

cleveland New Member

Thanks for the order!!!

Once it's broken in, please post a review here on the XD Forum (and anywhere else you'd like to for that matter).

Thanks again!

19. cleveland

cleveland New Member

Our holsters are $79 starting November 1st, but you can get one before that for $69.

20. cbgar

cbgar Gun Dog

Nice

Nice to see another quality option for IWB.