Defensive Holsters

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Mike-P, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Mike-P

Mike-P Banned

We have been providing the Glock Forum community for almost a year with a 100% success rate and 100% customer satisfaction.

We are tooling up with XD/XDM blue guns to be able to supply this community with excellent service and the list will be updated as they arrive but currently in our line up we offer some of the best custom Kydex holsters starting at only $46 shipped in the following models.....

Glock

M&P

9mm and .40 in Full Size
    9mm and .40 in Compact

Ruger

LCP

1911's

4" Kimber Pro Carry
    5" Non Rail

Once again we are about to add XD and XDM's to the line up as soon as we get our hands on the blue guns.

We take on custom orders so don't be afraid to ask. We have had many satisfied customers and many repeat customers from the Glock Forum. Feel free to look around at some great reviews. http://www.glockforum.com/forum/

For ones that haven't seen our work here are some examples.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not pictured is Urban Digital.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IWB, $56 shipped....

[​IMG]

TLR1, $60 shipped.....

[​IMG]

And of course the popular Tringer Thingy that has many uses, $12 shipped.....

[​IMG]

For more information you can check the site http://www.defensiveconcealment.com/

Or you can PM me here on the forum which I return just as quick as emails since I'm automatically alerted or send me an Email Mike@defensiveconcealment.com

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the XD Forum Mike !!

Good to see you finally joined our community...

3. blackwolffcf

blackwolffcf New Member

Hey Mike! You get those Blue Guns in yet? If so throw up some pics!!! :)