Dianne Feinstein Caught Lying About Her Past Gun Ban Intentions

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by mmckee1952, Mar 13, 2013.

1. mmckee1952

mmckee1952 Banned

In less than a minute, Dianne Feinstein’s open, brazen,bald-faced lie about her intentions in the past, concerning weapons bans, areexposed by her own mouth. With her new weapons ban bill looming, it’s time toknow the real story. Feinstein really wants to take your Constitutional rightto keep and bear arms away, making you defenseless.

Senator Feinstein was asked on the PBS Newshour, “What doyou say to people who support the right to own arms (Americans) that this isthe ‘camel’s nose under the tent’ and the next thing you’ll be after isconcealed carry weapons; you’ll be after kinds of gun rights?”

“Well that’s just not true,” Feinstein answered. “It wasn’ttrue with the prior bill that was the law for ten years and I just thinkcandidly that dog doesn’t hunt.” There she goes with hunting again!

She was pressed, “Why shouldn’t it be true? Why wouldn’t youwant to go after those other laws?”

“Because that’s not what I’ve done in the past and it’s notwhat I’m doing right now,” she exclaimed.

However, a clip from a 60 minutes interview in 1995,following the passage of the first assault weapons ban, tells us a differentstory about what she wants to do. She said, “If I could have gotten 51 votes inthe Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up everyone ofthem (every gun) Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in. I would have done it.”
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QX6ZgoI2EXA