Doubletap

Discussion in 'XD Accessories & Gear' started by threetango, Oct 16, 2012.

1. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I have several holsters to include a Crossbreed but like the feel of the Doubletap "Stealth Armor" IWB the best.

[​IMG]

2. shaner

shaner Active Member

that quite a holster there , never seen one before, looks like she'd work

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Nice setup 3tango !!

4. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

Looks good but I feel the CrossBreed is my most comfortable IWB holster I own. I have several of the copy cats and none of them are as comfy. I have the Horsehide which is more pliable then cowhide and provides more protection as well.
    Can you provide a picture of the back side..wish to see what protection there is between you and the gun.

5. threetango

Sure, here's the back and a pic of the Doubletap beside my Crossbreed.
    I just like the fit of the Doubletap to my hip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

Thanks..it does not appear to have much between you and the grip. I hardly ever wear T-Shirts under my shirt, so the grip of my carry gun is usually against bare skin. I prefer as much of the grip as possible to be protected from sweat and body salts, so the more backing there is, the better for me. I have a holster similar to yours and I do not wear it hardly at all because it is very much like yours without something between me and the gun grip. Again, thanks for posting the pictures.

7. threetango

It's all good, everyone's different. I don't like anything between me and the gun grip so I can feel the handle of the gun without reaching inside the leather.

8. rjf1070

rjf1070 New Member

Check out the model 577 at holsterpro.com I have it for several of my CCW, love it

9. threetango

Will do, always interested in something new.