General Firearms subforum...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by SHOOTER13, Oct 17, 2012.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Don't forget to check out the General Firearms subforum and show the membership the other firearms in your collection by placing them in the specific manufacturers threads that have been created for just that purpose...

BTW...If you do not see a thread dedicated to your particular firearm, please PM me and I will be happy to create a specific thread...

Enjoy...!!

2. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

SKS and AK

Here's a pic of my Chinese SKS and Russian AK47.

[​IMG]

3. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa New Member

Nice guns ya got there threeetango. Love them AKs. Will be posting mine in the AK thread listed on page 2 here.

here is a strange one for eveyone to look at a Croatian Creation.:D

Got this odd gun in a swap amonth ago. It is a Croatian 9mm. The top half looks like a Walther P38 and the bottom half is suppose to have an Italian flair like a Berretta? Well, that is according to the instructions I got with it. I just can't see the italian in it. From what I found out, the Croatians came up with this thing when they got into a war in the 90s and had no service pistol.

Anyeay, it is a HiCap, @ 15+1 gun. Fixed sights that shoot a few inches below the POA. A little bit off the front sight would fix that. It is perfectly reliable with FMJs and even some cheapo commercial lead bullet reloads that I tried in it. Very accurate considering the military trigger, but way better than a DA type auto pistol. And the takedown makes the takedown of a Ruger MK .22 auto pistol look like childsplay. Well, for those that have a Ruger MK They would know.

The Croation Creation!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  4. TALON

TALON New Member Supporter

I built both of these rifles earlier this year.

M4 5.56 mm. Click on photo below for video.

[​IMG]

300 Blackout

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  5. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Tried to PM but it says you're not accepting PM's.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Problem with PM fixed now...removing one checkmark is all it took ! ;)