Good deals on HD shotguns!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by Colt45, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Colt45

Colt45 New Member

With the current PANIC going on everyone wants an Assualt Rifle, Hi-Cap pistol and small revolvers and they are flying off the shelves at record pace, pump and semi auto shotguns are going for pretty good prices right now and shotgun ammo is about the only I see plenty of in Wal-Mart. I have a Gun Trader website here in Va and see some Mossbergs (Mavaricks Mossy offshoot), Winchesters, and Remingtons galore. Heck there are some offering a dual barrel (hunting 24-26" & HD 18") going for as little as $300. If you are brand new to firearms and want something to defend yourself with, forget the sky high AR/AK + ammo prices, get them when things settle down, they will. Heck I even saw a XD 2 tone 40s&w at a shop today for over $800, nice but not $800 nice:eek: A good 12 or 20 gague will keep house for you and they have been with us a long time. I don't know of a single state that has banned a semi/pump shotgun, (outside of the EVIL AK/Streetsweeper types) so go check 'em out.

2. warbird1

warbird1 New Member

Some good advice there!!!

3. wmruss

wmruss New Member

I went to a local gun and knife show yesterday...50,000 ppl and not nearly as many guns in the cases for sale. I did see a young guy with 2 ARs for sale.. $2200.00 each and he had a crowd around him like you wouldnt believe. I love my handguns and SA-XD is always gonna be my choice,,other than my Beretta I use for plinking. I dont think ill go back to the show today,,,