Halloween

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Shooter, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

What's everyone doing for Halloween?

We went and found my daughter a Belle dress from Beauty and the Beast and she's been wearing it non stop in preparation for the big day.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

The wife and I will be attending a party this Saturday the 27th...

Happy Halloween everyone...!!

[​IMG]

3. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Gonna be at home passing out candy to the ankle biters according to my wife.:p
    "Her" Oh isn't that the cutest costume?
    "Me" Sure is, mind if I go back to my "man cave" and clean my AK while you greet the rest.:D

4. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa New Member

The preparation was always fun. Sounds like a great costume that ya got for your daughter.

Living in a rural area, we had the opportunity to participate with our kinds in an "Old Main Street" type of Halloween Carnival. Real hayride with tractors and flatbeds full of haybales going through the cemetary and farms full of ghouls and goblins. Whole main street would shut down every year for it and bypass traffic. Food boths, cake walks, haunted houses in old buildings, midnight horror movie at the oly theater in town.

This year it was moved due to the new freeway coming through town. Instead of bypassing traffic, traffic is being forced to run through the old main street so the work on the freeway can progress. It's not gona be the same at the park where all the drunks hang out.

Kinda wish I had grandkids now. But my kids are still single.

5. Shooter

We have things like that, but they are oddly timed. Makes it difficult to attend.

6. Shooter

My Five year old is getting pretty excited. She keeps asking "Is it today?!". I'm having to feed her candy to pacify her.

7. Shooter

Tonight is the night! I hope all your little ones are getting excited!

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

My little one is 21...but, yea...she'll be out with her friends

at a small party tonight.

9. 911JB

911JB New Member

We celebrated halloween last saturday. The wife and I actually took second place in the costume contest. Tonight we will be spending the night with our grandchildren, supper, trick or treating, etc.

JB

10. Shooter

Mine had a blast!

Halloween.jpg