learn how to survive a heart attack here:

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by mmckee1952, Mar 7, 2013.

1. mmckee1952

mmckee1952 Banned

Facts You Never Knew

Each year about 1.5 million people suffer heart attacks in the U.S these, nearly 500,000 die, making heart attacks the leading cause of death among Americans. Indeed, if you live in the developed world, the odds are very good that you will have a heart attack at some point in your life. If that time comes, it's essential to act quickly to maximize your chances of survival. If you believe you may be suffering a heart attack, now, seek emergency medical attention at once.

Otherwise, read on to learn how to survive a heart attack here: http://myhealthlist.net/2013/03/how-to-survive-a-heart-attack-when-alone/[​IMG]

2. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Yep, did most of the things recommended on the first five attacks and on the fifth I also had bypass surgery. On the sixth attack I was already in the ER for other reasons and stints were placed the next day. This was over a fourteen year period and, knock on wood, I have been without a problem since March 2008.

3. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

I hope to never have one, but with my weight, caffeine consumption, and the fact I'm quick to anger (also quick to lose it) means I know I have on in my future.