NRA Breaks Silence

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by threetango, Dec 18, 2012.

1. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

My gut feeling is the NRA is like the GOP weakening rather than strengthening their position, I don't trust their compromises any more than I liked the union I WAS a member of negotiating my work conditions and pay!

2. rsfrid

rsfrid New Member

Too little too late. I also see a weakening, not a stronger position. There is Soooo much more they could be doing/saying.

3. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

RS, I think ( by the service dates) that you and I saw the same kind of things going on. A little compromise in this and a little in that, and pretty quick what you have is egg salad instead of sunny side up with a slab of ham steak! meaning what you get is totally UNRECOGNIZABLE from what was ordered/ expected.

4. bhale187

bhale187 New Member Supporter

Sounds to me like we are about to be sold out

5. rsfrid

rsfrid New Member

I don't know about being "sold out" but do think some folks who were pretty blusterous before the "election" are sounding more liberal nowadays. With all the ignoring of blatant lies and worse, I don't look forward to any real intelligent effort from NRA.

6. jayson

jayson New Member

Im on the fence.

As a NRA member I was PISSED when they held a rally in Detroit like 2 days after a school shooting a long while back. They caught a lot of flak for it and I hope they are just letting things cool down.

its almost time to renew my membership so I will be watching... I understand a cooling off period but they better grow a spine soon !!