NRA Says Armed Police at Schools

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by threetango, Dec 21, 2012.

1. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member Supporter

Could not agree more, we need to keep our children safe, and worry free. They go to school to learn, and should NOT be in fear of danger. I would also agree with, which our Attorney General has brought up, is allowing trained and licensed teachers and Administrators to carry inside the school.

Me and Tyson spent yesterday inside our local high school, and we were well received by the teachers and students (even though Tyson got more attention then me) but hey it's all good :D

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

You gotta post a pic of of your new partner Tyson when you get a chance...

3. glock26USMC

Here he is !!

Attached Files:

4. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You have a Zombie dog ? ;)

5. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

I live in Palm Beach County Florida and we have a School Police Dept and have sworn police officers stationed full time in most schools and part time officers in some schools and have done so for many years. They are very effective and have proven on many occassions that they are needed. So far we have had no major incidents. The school administration has proven that being proactive is far better than being reactive.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  6. glock26USMC

Lol, he is one in a million!

7. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Isn't it odd that many of our fearless leaders in D.C. were outraged at Wayne's suggestion of placing police officers in the schools, but many school districts have placed LEO's within their schools since the Sandy Hook incident and many will place LEO's in their schools in the near future. The Rahm "Fish Face" Emanuel dictator of Chicago spoke out against the police in schools, little did he know that officers have been assigned within the schools in Chicago for several years. Doesn't say much for his knowledge of his school system or his budget oversight, how do you miss an $8 million budget line for school police security.

Just think my county thought there was a need back in 1975 to organize and fund a full time school police department. It has worked well for the past 38 years.