Springfield Armory Store

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by slickab, Dec 8, 2012.

1. slickab

slickab New Member

As you may or may not know, Springfield Armory Store had their

magazines on sale this past week. I ordered 2 XD9 magazines.

Springfield Armory Store refused to sell them to me, they said my

name did not match the mailing address associated with my card.

The bank I use said this was bunk. I am very disappointed in my

very first attempt to do business with Springfield Armory!

2. wmruss

wmruss New Member

I too was not happy with the store, As a faithful and long time owner of Springfield handguns I was shocked at there lack of willingness to lessen the shipping cost of a rather large order I was placing,,you would think since I own and use their products they would have helped me out,,,not the case, I now order from another source.

3. warbird1

warbird1 New Member

Which source?

4. slickab

slickab New Member

All is forgiven

5. wmruss

wmruss New Member

I have local connections that make my life alot easier,,

6. REDTAIL

REDTAIL New Member

They would not sell or ship any mags at all to me in NYS. Even though the new Mag Ban put in by our State does not go into effect till April14,2014 SA said that they were told by their Attorneys. Not to sell any Mags at all to NYS Even if we wanted the 7 round Mags for our 1911's etc.? This turns me off on ever buying any other SA products.? I am glad that I bought my XD40 years ago before all of the BS started etc.?

7. Colt45

Colt45 New Member

Redtail, DO NOT blame S.A. blame your elected officials, NY STATE took away your gun rights. I'd like to see Kimber and Remington and any other gun Mgrf's move out of NY. No sales to police/state officials of firearms or ammo from anywhere in the country, if it's good for Joe Citizen then the same should apply to them as well.

The gun shop (in Va) I use to work for has web site that is not shipping anything to N.Y. as well, the owner's doing a C.Y.A. plus sending a message!

EDIT: the NY law was rammed thru so quick (like Obama care) they voted on it BEFORE they read it!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  8. wmruss

wmruss New Member

Hey Redtail,,have you tried out of state suppliers,,,there has got to be someone that would ship to you. If not maybe a fellow xd forum member could help you out,,:cool: