State Laws Against Federal Gun Bans

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by threetango, Feb 22, 2013.

1. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

I first I would like to say that I do support the states and the law enforcement agencies that have spoken out against a possible weapons ban and the confiscation of weapons. But the problem is if there was an attempt by the federal government to confiscate weapons and there was large scale resistance it would allow Obama to take action under the NDAA. If Obama has the gonads to call the military out I do believe it would be the beginning of the end for America.

2. zeusGT

zeusGT New Member

I certainly agree with you. I hope like crap it doesn't come down to that, but with the recent development of arms dealers selling everything they have to anyone who qualifies, I think that is sending a very powerful message that the American people are not sitting down for this one.

3. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

Be afraid, be very afraid, they are coming to take US away! The left has patiently been preparing for this action and it's about to be harvested. Each one of us has to ask ourselves, how do we stand, and where do we stand on this, and are we prepared for the consequences ? ( not only personally but innocent family members etc. as AIDING AND ABETTING. ).

4. wmruss

wmruss New Member

I'm a CPL holder and a DAMN PROUD AMERICAN and ill be dammed if anyone thinks Ill give up my guns while criminals have theirs,,so with that said,, don't come knocking on my door to take them away,,you wont like me when I get angry.