Traded my XD-S But.....

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by yogiboobooranger, Feb 26, 2013.

1. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

I am kinda sad:( at the moment as I traded my beloved XD-S. But never fear, I kept all of my extras and accessories I had purchased for it as I will soon have another. What did I trade it for? You are asking? Well, I always wanted a HK USP Compact .45 acp duo tone, and I saw one listed for sale or trade on one of my local forums. I worked out a deal and voila! I am now the proud owner of a no longer made two tone USP .45 compact. Now that I have that, I will work on replacing my XD-S but I want the two tone version in that as well. I am also looking into getting a HK USP Compact tactical .45 which has threaded barrel and tall sights for a suppressor.

2. zeusGT

zeusGT New Member

At least you were able to get what you wanted AND they are not making that particular one which makes the trade off a good deal. The XDs's are still in production and you will be able to get another one of those.

I happen to see a Bi Tone XDs today for $579.99 at Sportsman Warehouse. Killer deal if you ask me.

3. yogiboobooranger

Hey thanks ZeusGT will check it out.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

5. yogiboobooranger

Hey shooter13, I ain't going no where :) I still have two other XD pistols. I just had an itch I needed to scratch!! Just for grins and giggles, I am a SIG fan as well as Glock. And yes, I am a member of their forums as well..LOL! And a Walther fan-PPK and PPKs.

6. RibEye

RibEye Steak Medium Rare

HK H&K USP 45 COMPACT would love to add that to my collection

7. yogiboobooranger

Got the itch for other HK variants as well, but will replace the XD-s first.:)