What To Expect

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by threetango, Jan 8, 2013.

1. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

There will be no stopping this lame duck President and his agenda...

Buy as much ammo as your can afford...and hang on for a tidal wave

of controls and taxes the likes of which you have never seen...this arrogant

son of a is going to push every possible law down our throats !!

2. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

The man behind the curtain has revealed himself enough, so that no one can argue anymore that he's in any way pro gun, or supports the 2nd amendment. His declaration tonight, claiming a mandate from the American people was sickening. It was very cleverly worded in the passages where he mentioned gun owners. He referred only to "Responsible Gun Owners", and claimed that "Responsible Gun Owners" want gun control legislation enacted. Which of course infers that any gun owner that doesn't support him in this, is irresponsible.

I've written my Senator, who was formerly my Congressman, and my new Congressman. My basic message to them, who are both Republicans, was to fight this with everything you have. Because if you lose this fight, you'll lose your seat, your party, and your career will be finished. We won't need you, or your politics , because the only reason we bother to vote for you in the first place is to defend our 2nd Amendment rights, which is about all the Republican Party has left. Lose this & your done. Don't worry about what the Democrats might say about you, worry instead about what your constituents will do to you if you fail to block Obama's AWB. Crush this legislation, or don't even bother coming home.