What would you do?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by mmckee1952, Mar 3, 2013.

1. mmckee1952

mmckee1952 Banned

What would you do if you came outside and this note was on your vehicle?

Attached Files:

• 4p.jpg
      4p.jpg
      File size:
      10.7 KB
      Views:
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Yea...a Christian neighbor who has no tolerance for "redneck hillbilly nuts"...

...and a fairy to boot...leaves you an unsigned note on your car in the dark of the night.

I would add another sticker to my car...like: " Kill 'em all, let God sort it out...!! "

Christian my ass....

3. Teddybear

Teddybear New Member

I don't know. All of my neighbors are redneck hillbilly nuts. :D

I guess the person who left it on my truck would be a trespasser.

4. RibEye

RibEye Steak Medium Rare

*install CCTV network on your vehicle - set booby traps , just kidding .. but REALLY?? call me a LUNATIC ? and blah blah blah

I would Toilet paper both neighbors houses with christian pamphlet

5. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

Were it me I would be making a complaint to my local law enforcement agency. This sort of thing seldom stops at one incident.

Your neighbor has several issues here none of which are good. It might be well to remember that people have committed all manner of hideous crimes while hiding behind the "Christianity" banner but it is obvious that this person is neither a Christian nor a man.

6. Colt45

Colt45 New Member

No name lefton note, No balls.

7. evilspringer

evilspringer New Member

I agree with Callmaker, lodge a complaint so it is documented. Unless you comply with their wishes and remove the sticker and get rid of your guns, this probably won't be the only time you will hear about it.
    I have dealt with neighbors like this. Ended up actually getting a restraining order against him.

8. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

Callmaker, and Evilspringer, are correct the best response at the moment is to report it and be vigalent.

9. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

You should absolutely file a complaint with your local PD. Make a copy of the note first before turning it over to them. I also will say that I am a Christian Gun Owner, and I feel that this person is not a true Christian. This note demonstrates Intolerance on many levels as well.
    Now what I would do also, get one of those signs that says "My neighbors wish to have all guns removed from this neighborhood. They are Gun Free! I promise NOT to use my guns to protect them in any way!" Anyway you get the idea but again, make sure their lunacy is reported.