XD Tactical Od 9mm

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by dutchs, Dec 22, 2012.

1. dutchs

dutchs New Member

I really like that Model of the XD and want to have a nice 9mm. to ad to my collection. Can I get some inout from those who may have one?? Good,bad,or ugly?? I am reading and hearing a lot of good things about the Xd's and wonder if this model is readily available in the market. Thanks guys

2. glock26USMC

glock26USMC New Member Supporter

I have heard only good things of this weapon, but can not give any feedback on a personal level.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

That's the model I want to get...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  4. dutchs

dutchs New Member

I think that is a great looking gun and I really want to add the 9mm. to the stable!! Any idea if they are easily found?? Some brands are hard to find some of these more specialty types.

5. warbird1

warbird1 New Member

Unless you buy online you just have to look until you run up on one. I have seen one at a LGS.

6. wmruss

wmruss New Member

Not sure on that weapon,,i love my xd9 sub. ,,but on another note,,,my local gun shop is damn near out of everything. They even have someone posted outside the doors asking ppl what they are looking for cause they are out of most stuff. Guns,,ammo,,accessories,,you pretty much name it they are out of it. People park for blocks away and in neighboring businesses. Its a madhouse...

7. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Went to Academy Sports this afternoon and the ammo shelves are very low on count and weapons area is too and that section was full of people..