XDs - Which IWB Holster?

Discussion in 'XD Accessories & Gear' started by Switchblade_327, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Switchblade_327

Switchblade_327 New Member

I'm looking for suggestions on an IWB holster to carrer a new XDs concealed.

Thanks in advance for all replies...

cls

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012

3. threetango

threetango Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Glad you joined us.
    Take a look in this Holster section.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  4. loctite

loctite New Member

Crossbread is what i use for my XDM 45

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the XD Forum loctite !!

6. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Welcome to the forum. I use a Cross Breed Super Tuck and a Galco King Tuk for my XD's., work great for me.

7. Switchblade_327

Switchblade_327 New Member

Thank you for the advice and the welcome wishes. I went ahead and ordered a CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe, along with a pair of J-Hooks.

Thanks again...

cls

8. REDTAIL

REDTAIL New Member

check out the TactiPac Fusion IWB holster on YouTube Anthony the Co owner has a detailed video on it. I bought one for my XD40 Last month $80.00 + free shp & only a 2 week waiting for delivery. Its the best as advertised by them.I am sending for another for my 1911 gun as well.? You will love this holster it is different & comfortable to wear all day etc.

9. tnroadrunner

tnroadrunner New Member

I use a Comptac MTAC.

10. jbwnj

jbwnj Junior Member

Check out Foxx Holsters! They have a website but also sell on ebay. They're almost identical to the Crossbreeds but about a third of the price!

11. SurlyBob

SurlyBob New Member

12. Balota

Balota Sometimes lucky! Supporter

13. thepunk88

thepunk88 Premium Member

14. XDs45IWB

XDs45IWB New Member

I've been using a Remora R6ART for IWB CC of a XDs (no clip, not reinforced opening). Fits me and the gun great and I have been very happy with it. I'm in and out of GFZ so often that I do not want any kind of clip or fixture to fuss with and draw attention. I did not know there was a reinfored opening (holds it open for easier re-holster) until I saw a young lady demo-ing one on you tube. I may consider that option next time.

Attached Files:

15. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

I use the Cross Breed Supertuck for my guns. I have the Foxx and don't like it as well. I prefer Horsehide over leather, and I do not like the metal clips they use. As far as the Remora, love it too especially when I need to put on and take off the gun a lot. And I have the sweat guard Remora which protects the gun's finish. Great to use for summer :)