XD Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've needed to learn to shoot my XDs .45 one handed - just because. But then I thought hmmmm? what does it sousn like without ear protection? After all, in a bad situation in not pause in to PKU my ears. Well, one handed is the easy part, however, w/o ear protection, holy cow! That mofo is LOUD! Once was enough!

Sent from my iPhone using XD Forum

·
New owner
1 Posts
One thing I've noticed, not so much with combat shooting, because I've never been in a real situation like that, but with my hunting rifle, If I shoot at a range without ear protection, my 30/30 will set my ears to ringing for about an hour or two. But if I'm hunting, once the adrenaline starts flowing, I can shoot round after round, and it won't bother my ears a bit.

G

·
One thing I've noticed, not so much with combat shooting, because I've never been in a real situation like that, but with my hunting rifle, If I shoot at a range without ear protection, my 30/30 will set my ears to ringing for about an hour or two. But if I'm hunting, once the adrenaline starts flowing, I can shoot round after round, and it won't bother my ears a bit.
Hi CCP_Holder. Welcome to the forum.

Perhaps you might stop by the Intro thread and tell us a little about yourself:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts