XD Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Every Michigan official involved should still be fired...!!

They banned the top-grossing movie of 2014, an Oscar-nominated flick full of nuance — just to spare a few students ( Muslim students ) the horrors of having it shown on campus.

That reveals utter cluelessness that the point of college is the free and fair exchange of ideas, no matter how it might hurt.

When kids complain that American hero Chris Kyle was a “racist” or “mass killer,” a college official ought to answer with a few sharp points about the service of the men and women who keep this nation free.

AMEN !!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, they should not fire them. Instead they should be flogged at a student assembly on campus. After the could shave their heads and paint their noggin' bright red. There would be a lot of money to be made with the hot dog and soft drink concessions. The football coach should get the concessions to beef up the football coffers....:)

·
Banned
2,724 Posts
When I read this stuff, I just shake my head. Very similar to the idiot foreign student body kids at the University of Irvine asking that the USA flag be taken down. I've always said, if you don't like the good old US of A, then get the ____ out of here!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I read this stuff, I just shake my head. Very similar to the idiot foreign student body kids at the University of Irvine asking that the USA flag be taken down. I've always said, if you don't like the good old US of A, then get the ____ out of here!
And don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
every michigan official involved should still be fired...!!

They banned the top-grossing movie of 2014, an oscar-nominated flick full of nuance — just to spare a few students ( muslim students ) the horrors of having it shown on campus.

That reveals utter cluelessness that the point of college is the free and fair exchange of ideas, no matter how it might hurt.

When kids complain that american hero chris kyle was a “racist” or “mass killer,” a college official ought to answer with a few sharp points about the service of the men and women who keep this nation free.

AMEN!!
^^^This!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts