XD Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread is dedicated for the firearms of Beretta...please post a picture and discuss your Beretta here...

======================================================

Below is my Beretta 9000S series 9mm in the F configuration which includes double and single action operation and a firing pin block safety, with external frame-mounted manual safety/decocking latches.

The Beretta 9000S was featured in the 2002 film Minority Report...used by the main character John Anderton (portrayed by Tom Cruise).

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Berreta PX4 Storm in 40 cal.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
My Berreta 92FS

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
My (Space Gun)
Beretta NEOS 22cal.w/Sight Mark red dot

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
All very nice 3tango !!

How do you like that Storm...!?
Have only shot it a couple of times and really can't make up my mind. It's kind of odd to hold.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe the Beretta I own...( 1st post above your PX4 )...

was the predecessor to your Storm.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 2 Beretta's. A PX4.40 and a 96A1. Really love them both. Waiting on my VZ grips for the 96 before I post pics.;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here's my Beretta 92FS Two-Tone w/Mahogany grips.It was manufactured March of 1996 as part of a limited production run of two-tone 9mms during that year as a marketing test. It was released again in September 2000 through March 2001. The pistol was discontinued at that time.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, Shooter. I like it pretty good but not as much as my boys do. I joke every now and then about getting rid of it just to watch them freak out and have a fit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts