XD Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you ride, did you ride, or do you just love to look at bikes. This is the thread for you.
Post your bike pics , bike event pics, bike show pics, or riding pics in this thread. Any make, model, shape or size. It don't matter as long as it is two or three wheels.

I will start.

Here is a pic of my 2001 HF FLHTC, her name is Reba. She started life as a bagger and I removed the tour box and a lot of chrome. This pic was taken a couple years ago and the bike is sitting along the banks of the frozem mississippi river.

Here Reba and I are out with the crew. We are the first bike on your left as you look at the pic. For this run we had over 250 members show up.

As you know, if you own a harley, be prepared to wrench on it.

Here is a bike I built a couple years ago. It started life as a 1980 Honda CB 900c full dresser. This is what it looked like when I got done with it.
I called this one Honda Davidson. For every honda part I removed I replaced it with a Harley part.

Honda Davidsons knick name was, Identity Crisis. Because it was a Honda that thought it was a Harley, hahaha

There are plenty more pics where these came from but for now I will give it a rest.

Lets see some of your bike pics.

JB

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Ah what the he77 as long as I am posting I better post a pic of the 1974 sportster I just finished. This was a basket case when it showed up.

Edited to add ... Here is a link to a video that will make the broom in the pic a little less CrAzY.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEuR77Z-u9w[/ame]

JB

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
2001 gsxr 750 as JB would say zoom splat - i personal love anything on two wheels -

dream bike Honda Gullwing yellow

2nd Pic - Officer just wanted to make sure i had a license ... really?
p.s broom stick for jb =P

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
Here I am with my 96 Road King

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
2001 gsxr 750 as JB would say zoom splat - i personal love anything on two wheels -

dream bike Honda Gullwing yellow

2nd Pic - Officer just wanted to make sure i had a license ... really?
p.s broom stick for jb =P
Well wasn't that nice of the officer?

Nice looking bike TinMan and thanks for the broom , it made me smile.

JB

Edited to add . . . You could also post the second pic in G26USMC's Police cruisers pic thread.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what I thought TB. I did not know the exact green or black, but I thought it was that dark green and black combo. Thats one thing I dislike about Reba. She is one color and I find that is just to much of one color. I am still trying to figure out a paint combo for her that will make me happy.

JB

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I took this pic when we spent a day at the Full Throttle saloon last year during sturgis. 2012 street glide.

The OL and I leaving downtown Deadwood.

JB

·
Registered
142 Posts
had to see if pict loaded

yeah that red chain didnt last long lol twisted the hell out of it coming off the line the tag is no longer there and i got a chain gaurd there now

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RJB, to bad you are not a little closer. I would tell you to bring the bike up her to Iowa for the conesvill events. They do two events a year. The first one is hog wild, and the second is thunder in the sand. This is a XXX rated biker event/ bike drags.

Here is a link, check out the pics also.If you are good enough you might be able to find me in a few of the pics [hint around the band stage] .

http://circleofpridemc.com/

JB

1 - 20 of 70 Posts