XD Forums banner

Cabela's has magazines

5K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  threetango 
G
#1 ·
#4 ·
#6 · (Edited)
id rather have one from your box#1@:D
Don't want to hijack the thread but had to move box #2 out to the garage due to space requirements. :D

#3 and #4 are safely hidden.

Right now I'd say owning any size mag is a good move.

#9 ·
And another one bites the dust. :D

#10 ·
Im a lil pissed at Cabela's !! The new store opened in Columbus the other week, too bad it was cleaned out before hand.

They let the Cabela's credit card holders a week before the rest of us. Was not much left after everyone maxed out their credit cards.

sad day when paying in cash gets you to the END of the line and no longer the front.

G
#11 · (Edited)
Im a lil pissed at Cabela's !! The new store opened in Columbus the other week, too bad it was cleaned out before hand.

They let the Cabela's credit card holders a week before the rest of us. Was not much left after everyone maxed out their credit cards.

sad day when paying in cash gets you to the END of the line and no longer the front.
Cabela's is in the credit card business as well as selling product. Credit cards make these stores a LOT of money. Rewarding card holders generates both money and card holder loyalty. Good business practice I would say.

#13 ·
Jayson I agree .but as Callmaker pointed out CC is the $$ maker nowadays, I work at Sam's club and we push Credit as CC shoppers spend x% more per purchase than cash shoppers.
Word is Cabelas' is coming to Alaska soon Anchorage to be exact.

#14 ·
Cabela's is in the credit card business as well as selling product. Credit cards make these stores a LOT of money. Rewarding card holders generates both money and card holder loyalty. Good business practice I would say.

A day or 2 would have been fine but a whole week lol

I see how it makes them money and I understand that. However someone who shops there very often, but pays cash or even a regular credit card gets hung out to dry. Thats not customer loyalty thats credit card/bank loyalty or loyalty to select customers. Not all or even the big spenders, LONG time customers etc

I was a customer long before they even had a credit card. plus I spend more then the average on the hobby so it sorta bothered me to be left out lol

#15 ·
CC shoppers spend x% more per purchase than cash shoppers.
VERY VERY true. I dont use them so I forget the profit margin sometimes lol and its all Because you cant spend more cash then you have but boy oh boy what you can do with credit lol lol

The way I was brought up was.... if you cant pay cash for it well you cant afford it. And for emergency means some cash under the mattress NOT a few bucks left on the CC lol lol lol;

#18 ·
I don't even use my debit card that came with my direct deposit bank account. I pay by cash or long distance by money order. Call me wierd but that's just me!

SAME HERE !! Most of the time I use USPS money orders too.

Its funny when serious credit/bank card users who have all their stuff set up automatically online and what not hear I dont have a CC. They wonder how I survive lol

#24 ·
That's a fair price if they can keep any in stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.