XD Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Go for it Tinny! The one at Cabela's is nice. I've never seen one in person, but I'd like to...

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well - when i was doing a Range day - i asked for the Alaskan like 3tango has( is suppose to let met have er borrow it ).

My man behind the counter put the RHINO in my hand - how dare he - and i found it in wood handle -

debating - 200D/hamerless/ or 200ds - or wait for 3tango to get bored of his ALASKAN .:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
That's nice looking for sure! Like I said, I'd love to get my hands on one just to try it out. Right now the only wheel gun on my wish list is a Ruger SP101 .357 snub. Had one and loved it! One of my kids talked me out of it, (that's what she keeps telling me anyway, :rolleyes:)...

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Wild looking gun.
Better get it or find yourself an Alaskan cause I never know when I might run into a Grizzly here in SC.
So far just having the Alaskan has kept them from coming round as I haven't seen one anywhere. ;)

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so i have acquired the 200D - , very happy with it - breaking her in with .38P+ 157 GR with a few cycles then I will move to the .357 - I will post pics and video - to come

and of course I had to sell one to FUND one - sadness -

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Should be fun to shoot.

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[ame]http://youtu.be/8vD2_88bGd8[/ame]

so far i am very happy

oh - cycled 200 rounds of .357 / 158 grain / my left palm is a bit sore !:D