·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Kershaw #2410 I have had this knife for over 15 years . Always with me

Sadly once my clip had it some Concrete - and the clip broke , attempted to contact Kershaw for replacement clip .

they told me i could send MINE in and get a replacement ... uh NO * discontinued

had to search for the equivalent and replace the clip ..
other than that been good to me

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
my CRKT Hissatsu folder, I love this knife I got it of the snap-on truck a while back once of the best tools in my roll-back

·
Registered
495 Posts
Tinman, that is a different serration than I'm used to, it's almost like I've seen on two man crosscut saws! could we get a better shot of that with a good contrast for the gap pattern to show?

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahh found this one in my tool bag !! on the hunt for a solid tool case ...
I have the Springfield M6 Scout rifle 22/410 that this knife goes with.

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Tinman, that is a different serration than I'm used to, it's almost like I've seen on two man crosscut saws! could we get a better shot of that with a good contrast for the gap pattern to show?

I copy , stand by ill get more lighting 4 ya

·
Registered
495 Posts
Tinman, that's a great shot of those serrations. How well do they work on various objects, ie fabric, line, rope, etc.? My son and I were commenting that it resembles a metal working blade.
Threetango, that's a good idea for the paracord!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tinman, that's a great shot of those serrations. How well do they work on various objects, ie fabric, line, etc.? My son and I were commenting that it resembles a metal working blade.
It does make a difference as far as grip goes.
Wife did the application of the paracord.

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Tinman, that's a great shot of those serrations. How well do they work on various objects, ie fabric, line, rope, etc.? My son and I were commenting that it resembles a metal working blade.

i have only used it on fiber , and cabling and such - cardboard boxes -

* i wonder how the blacksmith could sharpen this ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts