XD Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the talk of bans going on this year I kinda wondered how many of us received firearms as christmas gifts. If you did , post em up.

Here is mine. It is a Mossberg 930 semiauto 12g with the rifled,ported slug barrel as well as the vent rib bird barrel.

JB

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks G26. I already ordered the scope base for it so I can mount my 3-9x40 on it. It should be all set up by next years deer season.
I have also ben thinking about ordering in the +2 or 3 magazine extension.

JB

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do shooter.
I was going to post the pics over at mossberg forum but once again I lost my password [stupid me] and cant get a response from the lost password option there. I did read the 930 thread over there and I think I will be the odd man out with this one. Looks like I will be the only person that has not turned their 930 into a short barreled home protection gun, hahahaha.
When I get the scope mounted and can sign back in over there I will post some pics so people can see there are other options for the 930.

JB

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,137 Posts
29 years for us this coming April...our 21 year old daughter just finished her degree in December,

so I think we both have accomplished our goals of raising a fine young woman and giving her a

good education as well as common sense ( street smarts ) to make her way through life.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just wanted to post a couple of updated pics of my new 930. Scope base came in and it is now mounted. As well as the 3-9x40 in place. I still have to bore sight it and hit the range to dial it in and I will be ready to hit the woods for next years deer season.

·
Sometimes lucky!
283 Posts
looks good man
i got the gun in my avatar XDm 3.8 45 ....love my wife
Sounds like she is a keeper RJB.

JB
RJB, not sure whether JB was talking about the XDm or your wife ... but I bet he'd agree they're BOTH keepers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.