XD Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
My EDC is a XD40 SC and I use either a Crossbreed Super Tuck or a Galco King Tuk. Not much difference in the two except the Galco is about $10 cheaper and is sold at most LGS's while the Crossbreed is not sold in LGS's and has about a two or three week delivery time plus the added shipping cost. Food for thought; most of us have a box/dresser drawer full of very highly recommended holsters that did not meet our needs.

Hey, check out the new Cleveland holster, one of the advertisers on the forum.

·
Taxman
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi All,

Thanks for the input. Many interesting options. I have an Old Faithful coming. Similar to the Crossbreed. Will review once I've used for awhile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jmo

I have the Old Faithful in the appendix and 4 o'clock versions. I also have a Zero Concealment System IWB kydex too. All work well, but I prefer the Zero Concealment the best. Very light and secure. JMO!

Welcome

·
Registered
12 Posts
A lot of IWB hybrid holsters look the same on the surface, but there are a lot of differences in quality and design.

Our holsters are made with 100% American manufactured materials, and offer engineering that is not available with main stream holsters. We stock the XDs holster and it will ship with-in 3-5 days.

Here is a short video on the differences:

[ame]http://youtu.be/iz4Xhqebrws[/ame]

·
Registered
516 Posts
I use a White Hat IWB holster for my XDs. I also pocket carry it with certain pants.For that I use a Remora 4ART or an Alabama Holster round bottom. The Remora doubles as an IWB when I want to grab n go for a quick trip to the mailbox etcetra...

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome to the XD AJFrog.

·
Banned
12 Posts
i have always searched for an affordable holster owb iwb pocket you name it i tried it i think
i think i found one im liking it alot it it does not cost 2 arms and a leg

it is a bianchi model 82 says it is for a xd9 but i have used it for my xd45 xdsc40 and a glock 20 the holster has a security lock that i thought i would not like but now after a year of using it i like the idea my gun WONT fall out as it did once with a de-saints MOB holster

this comes in lf and rt models i found mine for $20 at a gun show but FLEBAY has them for around 50 bucks

ill try to get a pic up asap

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome BlackWeaponsBench and tacticalfun.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts