XD Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a stroke of luck I managed to spot CCI small pistol primers at Fin Feather and fur in Ashland. ONLY selling by the 1k and a 1k limit. I got 1k and a buddy got me 1k.:D

They also had a pretty good selection of powders. So I picked up another 1lb of power pistol.

NO 9mm brass cased factory ammo, only steel cased

$30 for a 525 Federal bulk box with a 1 box limit, more then I usually spend but I want to be able to shoot this summer and not worry about the ammo shortage. So I got 1 lol

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Looks like you did well.

G

·
Well, that's a lot better than around here in NE Washington. No 9mm here at all nor .22. A little .45 and good supply of .40. Of course I don't have a .40 but might be something to think about.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey jayson what was the price on the primers?

Normal retail at my local place was 39.99 per 1000. They have been without for a while again so we will see how much they mark them up when/IF they get them again lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need to make a trip this weekend... seems that 1000 primers and a 22lr brick are fetching about 100 ea online.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
wow i heard that from a guy awhile back, he found primers for 4999 perk, and thought it was a deal??? damn i remember the last shortage when the gulf war started and they went to 19.99 a k i bitched then ,, hahahhha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts