XD Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am still confused on all the different models but I am almost certain it came out this week. I was at a gun shop near me this past weekend looking at some XDs and he told me to come back Monday to see it. What he meant by "IT", I am not sure but I think he was referring to the 9mm compact.

EDIT: I didn't pay much attention to him because I know which one I want.

·
New Military Retired
3 Posts

·
10 Posts
So I emailed Springfield Armory last week and asked them how long I have to wait (XDS in 9mm) and got my answer...2-4 months is what they are shooting for. Can't wait to get me one. :)

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
XDS Issues?

I have an XDS 45 I bought about a month ago. I'm sorry to report the following. I have fired 62 rounds through it and 2 of those rounds were light primer misfires. Different ammo. It's very disappointing. I'm monitoring youtube videos on the subject because I am not alone. I like the gun. I'm going to keep shooting it and see what happens, but it's not going to be my CCW of choice until I feel more confident with it. I am trying all the suggestions people have posted on this subject and will repost later. I also have an XDM 40 3.8 that I have fired hundreds of rounds through without a single issue. As well as other guns.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Good read shaner. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts