1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
JoeUSooner
97 Posts
A month ago, I traded-in my old XD9 and purchased a new XD Mod2 (NICE PISTOL!!).
I filled out the online form, and received my freebies in just 8 days. The magazines are high quality originals (not cheap knockoffs), the mag holder is comfortable, and the range bag - although a bit small - is very well constructed and durable.
Overall, a really nice perk!

·
Registered
279 Posts
That's great. 8 days and less than 3 weeks. They probably are getting busier with Christmas and the end of the promotion. Did you submit online or mail in? I just submitted mine last night online.

From the promo pic it looked like you were getting two mags of the same size but it appears you get whatever came with your original purchase. Very cool.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I got the following reply from then today...

We did receive your information. We quote up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Fed Ex will email you a tracking number once the items ship to you.

Angie B | Customer Service

Team Springfield

420 West Main Street

Geneseo, IL 61254

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was unable to purchase my first gun before the 31st bc all of the single stacks were sold out. Does anyone think it's worth while contacting Springfield to see if they'll honor the promo they had? I just purchased the gun on the 8th of Jan 2016....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.