Greetings from the midsouth

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gfleet, May 24, 2013.

1. gfleet

gfleet New Member

I've been using XD-45 and XDm 45 for long time. My XD is service and wears a full size CT. My XDm is 3.8 compact. Both have Powder River trigger jobs.I carry both any time any where. I will take them over Glock, but, do like the accessories Glock has in aftermarket. I recently got into Duracoat and find Tactical ultra flat black acceptional color. Almost the factory black of XDm. I am on chemo therapy, so I'll be hear like many of the guys and gals to look,learn, and to get away from the routine of therapy. It's forums like this that give us a break. Stay sharp and keep'em loaded,gfleet

2. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the XDForum, glad to have you join us.

3. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Welcome to the XD Forum !

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the XD Firearms Forum !!

5. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

gfleet,

Welcome to the forum. Visit often and enjoy your stays.

Best of luck on the chemo therapy. Try to stay strong in your mind. I know it can be hard, my Bride went down that road six years ago. Positive results, she is cancer free.:spot::spot::spot:

6. LiveFast

LiveFast Thanks Obama

WELCOME!!

Best of luck with your treatments. As bad a cancer is the treatment is the worst part. Hopefully they come up with another method in the future. Good spirits are the best medicine.

7. gfleet

gfleet New Member

Thanks for the kind words, especially from people you've never met. Proud to be a A U.S. Vet and proud to be with members like you.

Attached Files:

8. katfishinking

katfishinking New Member

from 1 vet to another,thanks for your service gfleet. and welcome. im a newby also. seems like a real good place to learn about springfields weapons and such.

9. Balota

Balota Sometimes lucky! Supporter

Welcome to XD Forum. Has the chemo affected your ability to shoot? Recoil tolerance? Hand strength? Some creative folks online here. We might be able to help if there's an issue.

10. jbardellini

jbardellini Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forum.

11. gfleet

gfleet New Member

Thanks again members for the welcome. Thought I would show my other Springfield that I sent to a friend in Iraq, now back home as my nightstand piece again. Look at the last pic very close. Just wanted to share these pics with you. Going in VA for a bit. Will catch you guys later,gfleet

Attached Files: