XD Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The XD Forum Staff would like to wish all the members here a safe and...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's everyones plans for the holiday...!?

We usually have a few neighbors over...hang out at the house grilling hot dogs and burgers...drink a few cold ones...

then walk up to watch the fireworks at the school yard baseball field. Tradition...

·
Administrator
4,630 Posts

We usually have a few neighbors over...hang out at the house grilling hot dogs and burgers...drink a few cold ones...

then walk up to watch the fireworks at the school yard baseball field. Tradition...
Working, at least it's double time and a half

·
Steak Medium Rare
1,154 Posts
Laying Low - Kaboom town is just a mess in Addison , Texas - buddy has a hanger out there ......

....just have to commit - no , thanks

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
My best to all those brothers who are serving on the 4th of July.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts

Similar to you Shooter. Ours' always get together with my best friend and his family. I'm a blessed man, we're all really close, me and him, our wives, the kids. The whole bunch!
Of course now the kids are all grown so we don't bother spending "way too much" money on fireworks any more. There's plenty enough around the neighborhood...:popcorn:

G

·
Staying at home, avoiding the traffic and trying to stay cool. Steaks on the grill, coldslaw and homemade apple pie. Medicating the dogs later to make their time a little easier, with luck they will sleep through the fireworks...

A great Independence Day to all.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts