XD Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

From all of the staff here on the XD Forum to all the members who make this the best forum on the web...

Happy Thanksgiving !!

·
Banned
2,724 Posts
Since I am still not officially divorced, I dread these times of the year, but it will be better some day. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hosted Thanksgiving at my house every year for the last twelve...

Breaking tradition this year to be a guest at my sister in laws house,

due to the fact that my wife's family lost their mom this past Easter, so

they all want to gather together.

·
Banned
88 Posts
Happy Turkey day to everyone

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Since I am still not officially divorced, I dread these times of the year, but it will be better some day. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

yes it will been there twice and now ive got a line of crap goin on with work , but all will end soon , and better days ahead

·
Registered
480 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving all!
I am actually having my familys turkeyday right now. My wife, Son, Daughter and grandchildren are doing this today so that my children and grandchildren can be with their wife and hubbys familys thursday. I will also be with my wifes side of the family thursday. So it looks like I will be putting on about 10lbs this week, Hahahahaha.

·
Registered
387 Posts
We have hosted thanksgiving dinner for entire family for the last 20 years or so and will do so this year. There will be one major change, no oven baked turkey this year, it will be deep fat fried.

A safe and happy thanksgiving to all...

·
Registered
19 Posts
This year will not be the same. This summer I drove my "baby" out to Great Falls, Mt for college (she's going to be a Game Warden) & her twin sister, I dropped off at MMA in Castine (become a Captian) & my son's in Pa. Since just one of my munchkins ^ will be here, I decided to have some of the ppl I know won't have a dinner/don't cook come over...I'm calling it the Misfits Dinner :D I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
My family will sit down to Thanksgiving dinner in a couple of hours.
Just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and to the troops who are keeping us safe to enjoy this day.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hope ya'll had a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I myself am just waking up from a food induced coma!

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just turkey, stuffin', mashed taters, real cranberries, string beans, corn, biscuts, gravy !

Bone-in Ham is for Easter...and Christmas, then mom makes bean soup !! Mmmmmmmm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts