XD Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Welcome aboard Irish Dave! may you find something here that will please and / or stimulate you!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome to the XD from South Carolina and I think Tman meant wary and you have to watch him especially..

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like Dave have just signed up for this website. My Name is Sgt Walls US Army Retired/100% disabled Veteran and I am proud to have found a site dedicated to the XD family of handguns. I have the XDs in .45acp and it is my everyday CCW carry choice. I carried a Para Ordnance Wart Hog in .45acp and after seeing, reading, and handling the XDs I knew I had found a replcement for my now weary Wart Hog. Hello to everyone and I look forward to hopefully contributing to these discussions. Thanks to all !!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome from S.C. BigDawg

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well fellers I'm back as I was having a problem on my end with logging in. Thanks for all the kind words and more importantly you're all very WELCOME !!!!! I have a couple of friends that since I bought my XDs have went out and bought their own. Like me they love theirs as they are out of the box accurate and very concealable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts