XD Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
McNulty
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live out here on the Western Slope and am torn between the xd service and the xds. Both in 45 and 4" barrells. New to all of this and still searching for more info. Will purchase one of the above soon. Thanx in advance for any or all information.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome tmcnulty and thanks for the intro.

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Hey tmcnulty, glad you've joined us. You're choosing between to great guns! No doubt you've handled both. The service model will hold more rounds, while the XDs will most likely be much easier to carry concealed. Like I said, either way you've got a winner! Keep us looped in on which way you decide to go.

- t2

·
McNulty
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcoming

Thanx for the replies so far. It has been years since I've had a handgun in my hands and I will be taking CCW classes and safety classes. I always figured that safety comes first. I grew up hunting with my dad and have passed the same ethics down to my sons. We live in a rural area and sorta figured that a handgun would eventually come in handy. I look forward to gleaning info from this forum. I thinking that conceal-ability is more favorable to extra rounds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.