Hello from East Tennessee

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by klhaley25, Apr 30, 2013.

1. klhaley25

klhaley25 New Member

Hello all! Today is my first day on the forum. I bought my frist springfield about a month ago and thanks to google I found this sight and a few other helpful ones. I'm a new owner of a XD9sc to replace my edc S&W sigma .40.
    Also, after taking it to the range for the first time, my wife says that she wants it. (She was considering a walther pk380, but now I may have to buy another XDsc)

I'm from the East TN region, and looknig forward to adding more SA firearms to my collection in the future.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the XD Firearms Forum !!

3. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

Welcome from SC, lots of good info here.

4. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

Welcome from Washington. Have fun when you visit and don't be a stranger.

5. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Welcome to the XD Forum !

6. klhaley25

klhaley25 New Member

7. wmruss

wmruss New Member

Welcome klh,,as a fellow SAXD9sc,,, in 9mm let me be the first to say NICE CHOICE,,, I love mine and all my weapons but that one is my primary carry weapon---with my Hornady Critical Defense in 13 round magazine. I know you will enjoy the forum as we all do in here,,,

8. RJB

RJB New Member

welcome to the board
    Western NC here..what part of east Tn

9. klhaley25

klhaley25 New Member

Thank you WMRUSS, I appreciate it! After alot of consideration and research for the best conceal carry and edc that fits my needs itwas no competition that the xd9sc was my primary choice. (Close between that one or the xdm9c). I'm still waiting for my crossbreed holster to come in so I can start conceal carrying it everyday instead of open carry in the blackhawk serpa.

RJB - Thank you, and I'm from the Knoxville area.

10. wmruss

wmruss New Member

Your welcome klh,,,I make my own holsters so I never have to complain about fit and feel when I have the need to draw my weapon. I also use a Blackhawk Serpa Tactical Holster when i open carry on private property. I converted mine to a leg drop holster which I absolutely love. I consider myself mostly handy but never realized how easy it was to make my own. I also make my own magazine holders. I live literally 10 minutes from a local Tandy Leather so that makes it twice as nice. Good shooting to you,,, wmruss