XD Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I've been lurkin and ya caught me :rolleyes: Don't have much to say right now other than thanks for this forum! Looking forward to learning new things...

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome, glad you joined up .

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Florida. I have made the trip to Caribou and Ft. Kent many times.......mostly during the summer months though. LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all!

Yes, I do own a few. I am interested in another handgun and thought coming here may help with my decision. I will be "lurking" around taking in your thoughts...Glad to be here!

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
OK...can you share what you already own and/or name which one(s) you are

interested in...that is, if you want to give us some idea of what info

you may require.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I have a little Bersa 380, a 22lr, Rem 270, and a 50cal currently. I want something "more" to carry. (I had a Glock 9mm, S&W .357, & Russian SKS stolen, but that's a story that gets my blood boiling) I'm interested in the
XD-S or...? Not really sure. Just trying to find something that isn't too bulky to carry. Any suggestions?

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
Wow...a .50 cal huh !

The XDs is a nice 5+1 single stack in .45acp.

It's a compact concealable package...and will probably be offered soon in 9mm & .40 S&W.

I would suggest that no matter what you hear or "look" at....nothing says anything without

handling and, if possible, shooting your options before you buy.

http://xdspistol.com/

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
I'm happy with my XDs and put about 25 rds thru it this morning with no problems. It has some recoil but that's to be expected with a 45 but nothing like a 50 cal. :D
It's a pleasure to carry also in either of the 3 holsters I have for it.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I don't have an XDs but I do have a XD40 SC, my EDC, and a XD40 Tactical 5" and both have been flawless since day one. The Sub Compact has over 6K rounds down the pipe, I quite logging round count about six months ago, and the Tacticle has less than 1K thru it. Would I buy the XDs, in a heartbeat....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all your input and I will def shoot my options before I buy :D Have a great day!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't have an XD whatever that is, but I have always liked guns and I am currently contemplating buying a Taurus 357 with an 8 shot cylinder and 6 1/2" barrel and the EAA 10mm semi-auto with a 6" barrel.

Lupe

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
7,136 Posts
What??

I don't have an XD whatever that is, but I have always liked guns and I am currently contemplating buying a Taurus 357 with an 8 shot cylinder and 6 1/2" barrel and the EAA 10mm semi-auto with a 6" barrel.

Lupe
Whatever that is...?!? It's the series of firearm this whole forum is built around...

Welcome to the XD Forum Lupe !!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts

Lupe

El XD es una pistola Springfield y uno de los mejores en el mercado.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Not really, look at Sig Sauer prices.
Springfield makes a good quality weapon and as my compadre for many years tells me.

" When you buy quality you only cry once". :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, I have a little Bersa 380, a 22lr, Rem 270, and a 50cal currently. I want something "more" to carry. (I had a Glock 9mm, S&W .357, & Russian SKS stolen, but that's a story that gets my blood boiling) I'm interested in the
XD-S or...? Not really sure. Just trying to find something that isn't too bulky to carry. Any suggestions?
I would go with the Glock 10mm. They have all kind of concealed semi-autos and that caliber packs a womp!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I would go with the Glock 10mm. They have all kind of concealed semi-autos and that caliber packs a womp!
You are joking, right. Best keep my comments to myself.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts