XD Forums banner

Hello from Memphis TN

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  CallMaker 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. After purchasing my first Springfield Armory XDM 9mm, I wanted to find another forum like my favorite Glock Forum that I subscribe to. I am very happy to see that this is exactly like the Glock forum and I have already noticed several of my friends here too.

Thank you so much and I look forward to my love affair with the XDM as well as with my Glocks.

#5 ·
Zues, you said"...very happy to see that this is exactly like the Glock forum and I have already noticed several of my friends here too." Well may be some of us are friends you aint met yet!
Welcome aboard!

#13 ·
The REAL Pacific Northwest as in Washington (the state).

Oregon is nothing more than a northern clone of Nazifornia and Idaho....well, it's Idaho :)

Careful now. I was born and raised in California.:cool: Politics and some far left groups aside it is still one of the most beautiful places i have ever been. From the beaches (when there hasn't been an oil spill), to the mountains (when there hasn't been a fire), valleys (OK, so not the valleys) and forests (see mountains).

Alright, there are issues;:( I would never conduct my profession there (Ex Mgr of HR/Admin in Auto Manufacturing), they have outrageous employment practices; I wouldn't raise my children there due to reasons I won't explain (but trust me I know them; see 2nd sentence). And there lack of effective resource management in finances, utilities, economic development, and immigration have really made it almost unlivable. At least for the households making less than 500k per year.

.....Now I remember why I never moved back. So I guess I'll shut up....it still hurts to here it called Nazifornia.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.