XD Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Name is Mike and I live in Virginia. I'm a little ashamed to say that I'm just joining after having XD's for the last 10 years.
Current collection XD40 mod 2 (carry), XD357 sig, XD45, Ruger SR9C LC9s and American Compact 9mm, and Desert Eagle XIX 50ae (not carry:D)
About to pick up 2 more Mod 2's and hopefully a 1911 Operator Elite.
:machinegun

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike.
Glad you joined us.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard Mike,I have a Desert Eagle XIX 44 mag with ported barrel.
Nice! I want to get the 44mag barrel but I don't think MRI offers it in stainless ported separately yet. The 50 isn't bad at all really but a little costly to shoot much haha

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Nice! I want to get the 44mag barrel but I don't think MRI offers it in stainless ported separately yet. The 50 isn't bad at all really but a little costly to shoot much haha
I imagine it would be costly. I reload for mine among other guns I have and it saves a lot. I've got a scope on mine too but I'll have to have a custom holster made for it when I get the funds. Planning on using it for deer hunting.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I imagine it would be costly. I reload for mine among other guns I have and it saves a lot. I've got a scope on mine too but I'll have to have a custom holster made for it when I get the funds. Planning on using it for deer hunting.
Squirrel, yours has the lower rail too right? I know MRI has a holster on their site they just recently started making, just fyi. I had the same dilemma haha

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Squirrel, yours has the lower rail too right? I know MRI has a holster on their site they just recently started making, just fyi. I had the same dilemma haha
No mine don't have the lower rail,just the top one. The scope's as long as the gun almost :D,I'll have to check them out,thanks.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I found this 1 on there and it might work,because of my heavy clothing and coveralls I'd prefer a shoulder holster like I have for the Contender but I guess I could get a long enough belt to go around the outside. Only thing is it's for 7 1/2" barrels and with my muzzle break on it mine's actually more like a 7" barrel,hopefully it'll still work though.

http://www.magnumresearch.com/Deser...her-6-Inch-Hip-Holster-Right-Hand-DEP2540.asp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts