XD Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I'm the FNG today-that's O.K. by me!

A little about myself: mid 60's, retired,former U.S.M.C.-Viet Vet. Presently live in SoCal but am in process of moving to a FREE state: Arizona!
When I got my first XD I was actually going to buy a S&W MP45 but they had been recalled because of a mechanical defect so I started looking at the XD45. Thought I would take a chance and I bought one. I liked it so much that the next week I went back and bought a second one. Unfortunately, at the time, only the std. model was available (Calif. laws you know). I've had them both now for a few years and am planning to buy a 5" model soon. Do I like them? Well, I also have Colt 1911s and S&W 45s but it seems like the only thing I shoot anymore are the XDs. I also am fortunate enough to have gotten a Calif. CCW and both of my XDs are on it.
Cheers, Stevo

·
Administrator
4,630 Posts
Guess I'm the FNG today-that's O.K. by me!

A little about myself: mid 60's, retired,former U.S.M.C.-Viet Vet. Presently live in SoCal but am in process of moving to a FREE state: Arizona!
When I got my first XD I was actually going to buy a S&W MP45 but they had been recalled because of a mechanical defect so I started looking at the XD45. Thought I would take a chance and I bought one. I liked it so much that the next week I went back and bought a second one. Unfortunately, at the time, only the std. model was available (Calif. laws you know). I've had them both now for a few years and am planning to buy a 5" model soon. Do I like them? Well, I also have Colt 1911s and S&W 45s but it seems like the only thing I shoot anymore are the XDs. I also am fortunate enough to have gotten a Calif. CCW and both of my XDs are on it.
Cheers, Stevo

Welcome to the XD Forum stevo, enjoy the community! Semper Fi brother!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Welcome, there are several of us Vietnam Vet members here.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Stevo, Welcome here and enjoy and conflaburate with us! It sounds like you might be listened to.:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Howdy!
Just wanted to say "Thanks Guys" for the warm reception. Am looking forward to the exchanging of info and hearing your opinions.

Cheers, Stevo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts