Hr 347

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by 911JB, Jan 21, 2013.

1. 911JB

911JB New Member

I cant believe this was snuck through in the middle of the night. Well actually I can, but I cant believe we didn't hear about it. Here we thought Obummer would take down the 2nd before he attacked the 1st, silly us. A felony for protesting, REALLY?? What a bunck of shat!

JB

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKjy0PDlKV4[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. 911JB

911JB New Member

After digging a little deeper it looks like this went through almost a year ago, Great Cesears Ghost!

JB

http://salem-news.com/articles/february292012/hr-347-ibb.php

(WASHINGTON DC) - Once signed, HR 347 will empower federal agents to arrest and bring felony criminal charges against citizens engaged in political protests anywhere in the USA.

OUTLAWING THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT: HR 347 MAKES FREE SPEECH A FELONY...

The First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America reads as follows:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

At 7:03pm ET on Tuesday, 28 February 2012, our 112th Congress violated this covenant with the American people by voting 399 to 3 in favor of H.R. 347, a bill which breezed through the Senate with unanimous consent and now lacks only corporate fascist puppet President Barack Obama's signature to become law.

3. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

The more I think about this, the more it pizzes me off, regardless of date ! :mad:

4. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

I want to say some thing but my brain is jumbled!!

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Well, let me be the first to start then...

That Son of a Muslim and his agenda can KISS MY ASS !!

Now...come and get me !!

6. opaww

opaww Banned

It was 3 voting against and 30 not voting and around 399 reps that voted for it, both republicans and democrats. So next time you write your rep ask them why they threw our rights out the window