Is it just me or what?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by shaner, Jan 26, 2013.

1. shaner

shaner Active Member

i guess ill have to stop following these AWB so closely for awhile'' i keep listening to talk radio shows and everything i can read on things , i think ive drove myself to the edge of totally being a nervous wreck of things, is it just me or anyone else feeling it, ???? i was at the toy store today and shelves are bare of most all ammo, reloading supplies thin to none!! i lived these days before a couple times , on the last AWB, and everytime we get in a fix over sea, with things getting hard to get , but i really see a different attitude this time in most guys ive talked to , a desperation type of mood??? i really dont like it If its just me getting carried away in thinking let me know thanks guys!!!

2. Yooper

Yooper Junior Member

Shanner,
    I am feeling the same way. It just feels bad and I see a bad moon rising!!!!!!!!!!

Aim Small Mis Small!

3. Colt45

Colt45 New Member

This just in........ Gun Industry revives the US economy and stocks soar! President hits single digits in Polls! Liberals leave the US in mass numbers, seek asylum in Communist China after AWB fails passage. Republican majority dismantles ATFE, Dept of Education next.

There, feel better now:D

4. wmruss

wmruss New Member

I feel it in some ways too yes,,,but Im not trying to be to over--reactionary. I see my friends going way over board and it scares me to see what they may feel as the end of the world nearing,,,,BREATHHHHHHHH,,,,just BREATHHHHHH.

5. jayson

jayson New Member

It is NOT just you !!

I have had to stop reading a few times !!!

Yooper, I feel the EXACT same way !!!! Just something about it this time gives me a bad feeling.

Really sad thing is Im not a prepared for it as I would like to be lol

6. shaner

shaner Active Member

glad iam not totally alonr in this feeling... hopefully this vote will fail on this first AWB and give it time to cool down alittle before it raises its head again to attack,

7. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

In keeping with my habit of not being obsessed with things I can't control I have not been following the (would be) AWB. It will play out in it's own time regardless if whether I sleep and night or not. I have no TV, don't read the newspaper and seldom listen to the radio. My news comes via the web and I pick and choose what I read there.

As I get older I have become better at simplifying my life and reducing my stress level. In this issue I have written the elected officials and donated some $$, more than that I cannot do. My BP was 97/60 this morning and that's about where I aim to keep it.

8. Yooper

Yooper Junior Member

Jayson,
    I am far from where I would like to be. It is winter and being a contractor funds are not excessive I will just keep picking up guns, ammo and reloading supplies as I can, every little bit helps me and sends a stronger message to Washington that I'm not ready to lie down my arms or my freedom.

Aim Small Miss Small!

9. Rock

Rock LEO, SWAT, USN, ARNG

I think things are getting serious. I do my best to try to be prepared for short term and long term man made and natural disasters without being paranoid. The media really makes determining what is really going on very difficult at times, so I shoot for general purposes. Please feel free to check out and join our preparedness forum at:
    http://PreparationMForum.com

10. shaner

shaner Active Member

well i guess we all can just hope for the best to roll out of this mess, and lets all hope no more stupid people doing things to others

11. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I think we all feel it. That sense of things slipping and you don't feel enough feel the same way to stop it.

12. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa New Member

Nice 80 degrees or so here today. Lotta wind from the SE cause the blistering cold front is gonna hit. Something like the mid 70s in the day and mid 40s at night. Might even have to put on a long sleeve shirt.:D