XD Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much researching and many headaches later, I've decided to go with the CrossBreed Super Tuck for concealed carry.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Not a bad choice, I have a couple of Crossbreed holsters.

G

·
Interesting holster. Let us know how that holster works. I'd be most interested in how comfortable it is in hot weather. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also am looking at a Crossbreed as they make one for the XDm 3.8 with the CTC LG 448 red laser. I am still waiting for an answer I asked them about the fit if I took the laser off! I also liked the fact that the CB will fit different iron sights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have several Crossbreeds for different handguns and I'm happy with them all. I'm a holster junky and I've never found one more comfortable than crossbreed.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
I have several Crossbreeds for different handguns and I'm happy with them all. I'm a holster junky and I've never found one more comfortable than crossbreed.
If it's what you prefer it's all good and I have also a drawer almost full of holsters.
As I stated above I have a couple but found it became after a while like what I think a girdle would feel like plus hot and went to a regular IWB leather or Versa Carry type during the warm to hot months here in my region.
Individual preference and that's the way it should be. Enjoy

G

·
If it's what you prefer it's all good and I have also a drawer almost full of holsters.
As I stated above I have a couple but found it became after a while like what I think a girdle would feel like plus hot and went to a regular IWB leather or Versa Carry type during the warm to hot months here in my region.
Individual preference and that's the way it should be. Enjoy
Thanks 3T. I wondered what wearing half a cow hide around would be like in the summer:waving:

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
What's your take overall on the Versacarry? Are you good to go all day?
I'm beginning to like it more and more.
I've had a left hand ( they come where you can set left or right draw) VC for my S&W Airweight 38 revolver for about 6 months and it works well and gives a light feeling of carrying and they are a strong composite plastic and very reasonably priced. Got mine at the PX for $20
Just got a VC for the RO Compact and so far feels good, light and is a nice IWB item.

I like those, they look strong.

HIJACK OVER.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts