I've made my decision

Discussion in 'XD Accessories & Gear' started by Teddybear, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Teddybear

Teddybear New Member

After much researching and many headaches later, I've decided to go with the CrossBreed Super Tuck for concealed carry.

[​IMG]

2. threetango

threetango Moderator Moderator

Not a bad choice, I have a couple of Crossbreed holsters.

3. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

Interesting holster. Let us know how that holster works. I'd be most interested in how comfortable it is in hot weather. Thanks.

4. upchurch131

upchurch131 New Member

I also am looking at a Crossbreed as they make one for the XDm 3.8 with the CTC LG 448 red laser. I am still waiting for an answer I asked them about the fit if I took the laser off! I also liked the fact that the CB will fit different iron sights.

5. RibEye

RibEye Steak Medium Rare

what ever is comfie with you - looks solid - !!!

6. imjohn

imjohn New Member

I have several Crossbreeds for different handguns and I'm happy with them all. I'm a holster junky and I've never found one more comfortable than crossbreed.

7. threetango

If it's what you prefer it's all good and I have also a drawer almost full of holsters.
    As I stated above I have a couple but found it became after a while like what I think a girdle would feel like plus hot and went to a regular IWB leather or Versa Carry type during the warm to hot months here in my region.
    Individual preference and that's the way it should be. Enjoy

8. CallMaker

CallMaker Guest

Thanks 3T. I wondered what wearing half a cow hide around would be like in the summer:waving:

9. tazo2503

tazo2503 Moderator Moderator

What's your take overall on the Versacarry? Are you good to go all day?

10. threetango

I'm beginning to like it more and more.
    I've had a left hand ( they come where you can set left or right draw) VC for my S&W Airweight 38 revolver for about 6 months and it works well and gives a light feeling of carrying and they are a strong composite plastic and very reasonably priced. Got mine at the PX for $20
    Just got a VC for the RO Compact and so far feels good, light and is a nice IWB item.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like those, they look strong.

HIJACK OVER.

11. tazo2503

tazo2503 Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the eval 3T!