XD Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found the app and I am planning on purchasing my first XD. Looking at the XD 45 acp Tactical 5". But I want to shoot it first in both 45 and 9mm to see which is more comfortable for me. I live in Orange County Ca

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Thanks for joining up.
Let us know which you pick and sorry you live in Kalifornia which is not "gun friendly" but hopefully in the future some good elections will change that.. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a 30 question test you have to pass in order to purchase a firearm. FSC stands for Firearm Safety Certificate

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for joining up.
Let us know which you pick and sorry you live in Kalifornia which is not "gun friendly" but hopefully in the future some good elections will change that.. ;)
Yeah CA is pretty strict, no high cap magazines and open carry has been banned since 2012. I hope that can change with new elections as well.

C

·
0 Posts
It is a 30 question test you have to pass in order to purchase a firearm. FSC stands for Firearm Safety Certificate
Sorry you have such a hassle there in California. Be nice if that would change for the better.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It will be about 5 months before I have the money saved up to get my XD. It would be nice to find others in Southern California to go shooting with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts