XD Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see 40-50 lurkers out there most of the time. Join up and help us build this site.
We can use your input .

Free cyber beer for all those that join ! :D

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If this applies to you ,you need to join us immediately. :D

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jump on board guy's and gals.

The XD is growing and a place to come in, sit on the porch for a while and discuss Springfield's XD series.
We have some great members here and are always looking for more, so sign up, post your questions and tell us about your experiences !

Hehehe!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5 Posts
JB and 3T, you gents are great Americans! Nice to meet youins! On a semi-unrelated beer note... I am the proud owner of a brand new bouncing baby XDm 40. Picked it for my EDC.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thank you Rathjack, stop back more often and join the party.

While I daily carry the 40 subcompact, I also have the XDm40 service. In fact it will be on my side tomorrow for opening day of deer season here in Iowa. I will be using a sluggun as my main gun, however I have hopes of bagging a buck with the XDm. I have yet to read anywhere that someone has tagged a deer with their XD, so if I get the chance I may be the first.

JB

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JB and 3T, you gents are great Americans! Nice to meet youins! On a semi-unrelated beer note... I am the proud owner of a brand new bouncing baby XDm 40. Picked it for my EDC.
Welcome to the XD, glad you joined us.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I see 64 lurkers out there right now.
Come on in and join the family, we can always use a few good men and women.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you a Spartan !

Join us !!!

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Before you post, drop by introductions , tell us a bit about yourself and let us greet you.
Unless you are a Zombie you will receive a proper greeting and by chance if you are a Zombie you will still receive a warm, enthusiastic greeting, just in a different way.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.