Lurkers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LT2108, Mar 30, 2018.

1. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Come on in and enjoy a great forum!

Poself likes this.
  2. Poself

Poself New Member

hey there, i used to be a lurker for a while here, now i registered and i'm happy i did, indeed, this is a very good forum to my opinion!

3. jbardellini

jbardellini Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the forum Poself

4. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Welcome to the forum, Poself

5. Lefthandedeagle

Lefthandedeagle New Member

I have a question. Does anyone know of any good LEFT HANDED holsters for the xd9 tactical? Anything other than iwb. Preferably something molded to fit the gun snug, not a nylon fabric one-size-fits-all type. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Rudy Zamora likes this.
  6. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

Welcome to the forum from Florida the Gunshine State.

7. Rudy Zamora

Rudy Zamora New Member

LH Eagle,
    The only frustration I've had with the XD platform is the lack of aftermarket support; but it's slowly getting better. Have you tried Reign Tactical? So far, it is one of the best fully custom holster shops I've found on the net who support the XD platform; especially if you also use a weapon light and/or red dot optic.

My EDC IWB rig has been the Aliengear Cloak Tuck 3.0, and it's served me well for a number of years now. But when I found Reign Tactical, I ordered a dual layered custom OWB holster to also support my TLR-4. Craftsmanship is superb, but the lead-time was a little long. They were backlogged at the time, but kept me abreast of their progress. I highly recommend them. Really looking for my IWB holster to arrive! You should check them out.

https://www.reigntactical.com/home.html

8. warbird1

warbird1 Member

Been gone for a while but now I'm back.