XD Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the gunsmith and manager of The Old Mill Gun Shop in Leominster, Ma.
I was reffered to the forum by a friend. I'll do my best to answer questions and help people out but my experience with xds is limmited as I believe they are not approved firearms in my state.

·
Sometimes lucky!
281 Posts
Welcome to XDForum!

Didn't know XDs were illegal anywhere. They're no different from any legal standpoint than any other pistol. Do you know what would make them unapproved?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simply put. The attorney general. Mass requires a 10# trigger pull , 10 rnd max capacity and for the company to ship every model they want to sell to a company for a torture test. If they send a blue gun for 'destruction' and not the pink of the same model the pink one will be considered a different gun and not approved. Complete and utter ridiculousness.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Simply put. The attorney general. Mass requires a 10# trigger pull , 10 rnd max capacity and for the company to ship every model they want to sell to a company for a torture test. If they send a blue gun for 'destruction' and not the pink of the same model the pink one will be considered a different gun and not approved. Complete and utter ridiculousness.
And the former governor of Mass wants to be president.

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
Hello mountainman, you will see several names here you will recognize.

·
Sometimes lucky!
281 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts